Live CE Classes
If the licensee needs ONLY seven (7) hours of CE, select the "REQUIRED Subjects 7 Hour Course."
- COMPLETE 14 Hour Course, June 23 and 24 - $275
- REQUIRED Subjects 7 Hour Course (06/23) - $175
- GENERAL Subjects 7 Hour Course (06/24) - $175
Live & Online CE Class Combinations
- REQUIRED Subjects 7 Hour Course (06/23) and GENERAL Subjects 7 Hours ONLINE - $249
- GENERAL Subjects 7 Hour Course LIVE (06/24) and REQUIRED Subjects 7 hour Course ONLINE - $249
Online CE Classes
If the licensee needs ONLY seven (7) hours of CE, select the "REQUIRED Subjects 6 Hour Course" AND one (1) "GENERAL Hour Course."
Online CE Classes - GENERAL hours are $19 per 1 hour course
- Business Communication
- Common Florida Building Code Violations
- Daily Reporting for the Contractor
- Emergency Preparedness on the Job Site
- Employee Classification
- Florida Lien Law Basics, Step by Step Guide
- Florida Sales and Use Tax
- Mark-Up and Profit
Per the requirements laid out in CILB Rule 61 G4-18.001(9), a person is not required to complete any continuing education requirements for the year in which a certificate or a registration is initially issued. Any person who obtains a certificate or a registration more than 12 months prior to the end of a biennial period is required to complete seven hours of approved continuing education as a condition of the first renewal of the certificate or registration.
- If you received your license AFTER 09/01/2017, then you need 0 hours of CE.
- If you received your license BETWEEN 09/01/2016 AND 08/31/2017, then you need 7 hours of CE.
- If you received your license PRIOR to 08/31/2016, then you need 14 hours of CE.